Empower girls to change the world through technology.
The resources available on this page will help you support Technovation Girls teams to complete the program, submit their project, and develop new skills. Click the category on the left side to get to a list of helpful materials
Step 1: Complete your registration on my.technovationchallenge.org by finishing the mentor training, signing the consent form, completing background check (US only), and filling out your profile.
Step 2: Find a team to mentor! You can search for teams in your region/timezone and send requests to join the team. Make sure your profile is complete so the team can get to know you a bit before they accept your invite.
Step 3: Go through the curriculum and schedule your first team meeting to kick off the season! Remember: the curriculum is your handbook for coaching teams through the season.
Your first meeting:
Mentor Guide – Start here! This guide has everything you need to lead learning experiences with Technovation Girls
- Key Dates - Use these dates to help you create a schedule with the team from the start of the season to submission time!
- Ice breakers - Use these quick activities to help your team bond and get talking!
- Mentor overview - Share this with colleagues or friends who would make great mentors or co-mentors for your team!
- First-time mentor? Read our blog on how to be a better mentor for girls in tech!
- Learn more about team building and motivation with this video resource from Technovation's 2020 World Summit.
Get in touch
If you have additional questions, concerns, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear them. Please reach out to us!