Deadline: April 13th, 2020 at 19:00 UTC
We are excited for you to participate in our competition!
Please review our submission guidelines to ensure you are eligible.
A team can have between 1-5 members who identify as female.
Your team will compete in either the Junior or Senior division, based on the oldest member of your team. You can see which division you will participate in below.
- Junior Division: 10-14 years as of August 1, 2020
- Senior Division: 15-18 as of August 1, 2020
First, each team member will need to complete their profile which includes:
- Parental consent form
Please note that our judges will only score materials submitted in English or that include English subtitles.
What materials will our team submit?
Below are the submission requirements. We also invite you to review the judging rubric.
2. App Name & 100-Word Description
3. Team photo and summary
- Write a paragraph to help people get to know you
4. Source Code
- Only the following languages are accepted: Thunkable, App Inventor, Thunkable Classic, Swift, or Java.
- Directly upload a zip/compressed file containing your source code. Instructions for how to upload the different languages can be found here.
- Please note: If you developed in App Inventor, you must upload an .aia file.
5. Two App Screenshots
6. Senior Division only: 5-Page Business plan PDF
For more questions about rules, submission, or judging visit our FAQ.
To learn how your submission will be judged, read the judging rubric.
Key Dates for 2020 Season
Registration Opens: mid-October 2019
Official Season Launch: January 14, 2020
We recommend starting in January to have a full 12 weeks to work on your project
Registration Deadline: March 16, 2020
The last day to formally register a team. We recommend starting to work on your project in January.
Submission Deadline: April 13, 2020 at 19:00 UTC
World Pitch: August 2020