This short but impactful training should take you around 20-30 minutes to complete.
This Training Covers
- Overview of Technovation
- Your Role as a Judge
- Competition Details
- How to Give Feedback
In order to be a judge you must:
- Complete this short, self-paced online training
- Commit to scoring and leaving feedback for at least five submissions
Technovation Girls Judge Training
Learn about Technovation Girls and how to be a stellar volunteer!
After judging is over, you will receive a certificate that you can share on your personal website or on your LinkedIn profile. Your certificate will reflect how many submissions you judged for Technovation. There are three different levels that you can achieve.
- Certified Judge - Review at least 5 submissions
- Head Judge - Review 6-10 submissions
- Judge Advisor - Review more than 10 submissions
Finally, Judge Advisors will be listed on our website at the end of the season in recognition of their hard work.
As a Technovation judge, I agree to
- Review a minimum of five submissions
- Review each submission with integrity
- Provide thoughtful feedback on each submission
Technovation reserves the right to delete judge scores at any point. Once you accept these terms, you will be redirected to your judge dashboard.