This short but impactful training should take you around 20-30 minutes to complete.
This Training Covers
- Overview of Technovation
- Your Role as a Judge/ Judge Process
- What is in a Technovation Girls Submission
- Using the Judge Rubric
- How to Give Feedback
In order to be a judge you must:
- Complete this short, self-paced online training
- Commit to scoring and leaving feedback for at least five submissions
Part 4: Using the Judging Rubric
Learn some tips on how to use the judging rubric. Click here to see the full judging rubric on our site.
After judging is over, you will receive a certificate that you can share on your personal website or on your LinkedIn profile. Your certificate will reflect how many submissions you judged for Technovation. There are three different levels that you can achieve.
- Certified Judge - Review at least 5 submissions
- Head Judge - Review 6-10 submissions
- Judge Advisor - Review more than 10 submissions
In addition to the certificates, Head Judges and Judge Advisors will be invited back to judge submissions during our semifinalist round in June.
Finally, Judge Advisors will be listed on our website at the end of the season in recognition of their hard work.
As a Technovation judge, I agree to
- Review a minimum of five submissions
- Review each submission with integrity
- Provide thoughtful feedback on each submission
Technovation reserves the right to delete judge scores at any point. Once you accept these terms, you will be redirected to your judge dashboard.