Technovation Ambassadors run Technovation Girls locally in their communities. They recruit participants, host events, and help motivate teams to complete their projects on time.
All Ambassadors are leaders and champions for girls, but the requirements, time commitment, and reach differs for each Ambassador role. Learn more about Chapter Ambassadors, Club Ambassadors, and Student Ambassadors.
Run a local Technovation Chapter to connect and support girls in your community
As a Chapter Ambassador you will...
- Support 10+ teams at multiple sites in your community
- Spend 5+ hours a week to grow and support your Technovation Chapter
- Recruit participants and mentors
- Organize events and regular meetings to work through the curriculum.
Technovation provides training, program curriculum, mentor recruitment support, marketing collateral and mini-grant opportunities. We find that successful Chapter Ambassadors have volunteered as a Technovation Girls mentor, or have program management experience. (However, dedicated indviduals can also have great success as Chapter Ambassadors!) Learn more.
Run a Technovation Club to support girls in your community
As a Club Ambassador, you will...
- Support at least 5 teams as they complete Technovation Girls
- Spend 3+ hours a week to grow and support your club
- Recruit students to participate
Technovation provides program curriculum, support, marketing materials, and a virtual space for Club Ambassadors to connect with one another. Technovation Clubs are a great way to pilot Technovation Girls in your community. Learn more.
Support girls just like you as they embark on their Technovation journey
This opportunity is only open to Technovation Alumnae, ages 13-20, who have completed at least one season of Technovation Girls
As a Student Ambassador, you will...
- Recruit participants by hosting events (online or in-person) and telling prospective students what they will learn and accomplish
- Support girls to get started—help them create accounts, build teams, and find mentors
- Keep participants motivated to move through the curriculum, seek support, and complete their projects
- Support the local Chapter Ambassador, if there is one in your region
Student Ambassadors for the 2022-2023 season have already been selected. Applications for next season will open in mid-2023.
Technovation Chapters and Clubs
Find your local Technovation Girls Ambassador or explore the global Technovation network!
Lucina's Chapter Ambassador Story
Inspired by her mother's drive to create and become an entrepreneur, Lucina joined Technovation Girls in 2019. Since then, she has been helping girls in Tanzania find mentors and learn how to create technologies that solve problems they care about as a Technovation Chapter Ambassador.
Marina's Student Ambassador Story
Marina and her team created an app in 2021 that led them to present their work to a global audience and be awarded at Technovation's World Summit event. Since then, she has been helping other girls in the community learn how to create technologies that solve problems they care about as a Technovation Student Ambassador.