- 找出 對社區很重要的問題
- 學習編碼 一個應用程式，解決問題，並發展其他技能一路走來！
- 支援 一個或多個團隊的學習之旅
- 發展技能 ，同時有抱負的女孩領導和作出改變
- 與來自 Salesforce、谷歌、思科、Adobe、滙豐、通用汽車、AT&T 等同行進行網路和共用最佳實踐
As part of Technovation Girls, your team will...
- Identify a problem in your community (learn more about the problems teams chose to solve in 2020)
- Learn to code and create an app to solve that problem with support from your mentor – you don't need to know how to code to participate!
- If you are between the ages of 10 and 18 by August 1, 2021, you can submit your idea to our global competition
Any girl or young woman (ages 10-18) interested in Technovation Girls is eligible to participate.
We welcome all transgender people and also those who identify as non-binary or gender nonconforming and want to be part of a female-identified environment, including student participants. Read our full Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Statement.
As a Technovation Girls Mentor, you will
- Work with teams for 6 months, spending roughly 40 hours helping them develop their ideas
- Recruit and supervise teams of girls as they create apps to solve community problems
- Coordinate meeting times with your teams
You do not need to be a technology professional, but you should be comfortable saying "I don't know, let's find out together." Learn more.
If you aren't able to make this time commitment, consider becoming a judge.
As a Technovation Girls parent, you will...
Support your daughter and her teammates! You can provide additional encouragement and help – for instance, you can provide a safe space for your daughter and her team to work, connect teams with experts from your professional network, and be an open ear to help them talk through challenges they're encountering.
You can also create a mentor account and become an official mentor for your daughter's team if they need an additional mentor.
You can also sign up to receive our parent newsletter:
As a Technovation Girls Judge, you will...
- Commit 3 hours to reviewing submissions, helping to select 10 finalist teams who will pitch their ideas at our global event
- Complete a 30 minute training and learn what problems girls around the world care deeply about
- Provide feedback to help girls continue learning
Judge registration is currently closed. But you can be the first to know when it opens! Sign up to get an email notification.
As a Chapter Ambassador you will...
- Support 10+ teams at multiple sites in your community
- Spend 5+ hours a week to grow and support your Technovation Chapter
- Recruit participants and mentors
- Organize events and regular meetings to work through the curriculum.
Technovation provides training, program curriculum, mentor recruitment support, marketing collateral and mini-grant opportunities. We find that successful Chapter Ambassadors have volunteered as a Technovation Girls mentor, or have program management experience. Learn more!
Chapter Ambassador applications are currently closed.
As a Club Ambassador, you will...
- Support at least 5 teams as they complete the program
- Spend 3+ hours a week to grow and support your club
- Recruit students to participate
Technovation provides program curriculum, support, marketing materials, and a virtual space for Club Ambassadors to connect with one another. Technovation Clubs are a great way to pilot Technovation Girls in your community
Club Ambassador applications are currently closed.
Key Dates for 2022 Season
Registration Opens: December 8, 2021
You can access the Junior and Senior Division curriculum before December 8
Official Season Launch: January 10, 2022
We recommend starting in January at the latest so you will have a full 12 weeks to work on your project. Submissions open today.
Registration Deadline (Students and Mentors): March 25, 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
The last day to formally register a team.
Please note: we recommend starting your project in January, not March.
Submission Deadline: April 26, 2022 at 23:59 UTC (4:59pm PDT—convert to your timezone with a tool like this one)
World Summit: August 2022
我們的計劃在世界各地 的分會 和 俱樂部 運行！ 分會和俱樂部都為來自學校或當地組織的學生提供了一種聚會和合作完成專案的方式。 但是，存在一些差異： 章節 大於俱樂部 - 章節支援多個網站（如學校或社區中心）的 10 多個團隊，而 俱樂部 支援 2 到 9 支球隊。 章 由章大使監督，而俱樂部則由俱樂部大使支援。
您可以在下面找到您當地的分會或俱樂部，瞭解您當地領導的資訊。 如果您有問題， 聯繫我們！